Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15th 2010 Running Blog

"Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells 'CAN'T", but you don't listen. You just push harder. And
then you hear the voice whisper 'can'. And you discover that the person you thought you were
is no match for the one you really are." - Unknown

    That little whisper is the Holy Spirit and I'm beginning to see a glimpse of who I really am and I am happy. I love the Lord, He totally loves me and more and more I get a peak of how He see's me. I said all that to say, I ran really hard today and was able to finish three miles with Kailah meaning, I'm getting faster. However, I then could only walk the next mile and nothing after that. When I get a little fore sight of going beyond what I did before and today was about "time" I tend to push alittle harder because I know its in me somewhere even if I don't produce it now :-)

Boling Park
Ran 3 miles
Walked 1

No comments:

Post a Comment