Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7th 2010 Running Blog

"Doing something is always better than doing nothing, and any sustained effort will help you maintain a sense of control." - Madelyn Fernstrom, The Runners Diet

"Note to self: DO NOT EAT MEXICAN BEFORE RUNNING!" I don't know what to say about today...I had a choice; I could get really mad or laugh.
   I went to Boling today, sooo excited because I could take my time and get my miles in and it was really going to be a great day. I was hoping to see Janet running out there just was going to be a real encouraging run. Well, I ran a mile. As hard as I've tried to get to a place where there is a good running enviorment and then have to sit out because I wasn't careful in what I ate before running was...dumb. I desided to chalk it up to "lesson learned" and begin again tomorrow, ah well. Did get to see Janet and left with a smile on my face. Running, this is my life now, the way I choose to live, for that reason I'll never quit...its my life :-)

Boling Park
1 mile ran

No comments:

Post a Comment