Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28th 2010 Running Blog

“Being a runner means you are now "free" to win and lose and live life to its fullest.” - Bill Rodgers (American marathon Runner,1947)

February is almost over. This entire month I felt like I was fighting for my freedom! I fought against laziness, sickness, transportation and personal aggravation. But it wasn't all bad there were many wonderful parts and the highlight was my Family doing the Guns and Hoses race. After that day, it was as if all the bad running days dissolved and even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted, it turned out the way God wanted. Everyone does not fit into any certain mold but God uses unique situations or sets them up for us that we may be molded together. Its amazing what God uses to pull a family closer to each other. However, we all are different and have different roles to play. But one thing we did this month was play, we played together this month, in the snow after a run, in a park with all three of our dogs (trying to run :-/) and on a 5k race when the weather was harsh. Playing is a good thing :-)

I did not run today. It feels like I haven't run in many days. I don't like this feeling so I look forward to tomorrow because tomorrow I will run!

No comments:

Post a Comment