Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feburary 3rd 2010 Running Blog

"Consistency requires discipline. Force yourself out the door." - Bob Glover and Shelly–Lynn Florence Glover, The Competitive Runner's Handbook

Its been a couple days since I ran. That is scary for me because in the back of my mind I wonder, "will you quit?" I hate it, its and awful feeling. But today I ran! The thing about it though was I almost, one more time didn't go run. There was alot of time consuming matters that had to be taken care of today and it was getting dark. In order to run, I would have to drop everything and run out the door... I DID!! Well, I was alittle late to where I needed to be but there was this huge satisfaction of ~ you know what, you did it, thats all that matters.
Today felt like a good stretch when you wake up in the morning, a sensation of aaahhh, now wasn't that nice :-)


Boling Park
3 miles Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment