Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5th 2010 Running Blog

"Commitment to the body machine. It was as critical as the commitment to the goal itself." - Richard Christian Matheson, "Third Wind"

Need to make a better commitment to my body. I am so lathargic. I only concider "sick" is when you have a fever, everthing else just feels crummy but your good. Well, I can't seem to get out of the "crummy" state! I'll go from one room to the next and need to take a nap! All night long it's like I start to dose off and wake up suddenly because of coughing. When I feel I have a good day (no flu like symptoms) I have no energy....AAAHHHH!!! The only reason I would even talk about this is because I wonder if I'm doing something to cause this? Like I probably need to eat better and take vitamins...I just wanna run.

Did not run today ~ very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment