Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10th 2010 Running Blog

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do." - Bagehot

This entire week has really stretched me in questioning what I can and can not do. I got a lot of negitive reports that are not worth repeating but I wanted to sit out for a few weeks because it was so alarming to me. From people "trying to help" discouraged me. It really makes you feel like you can't. However...that little smile inside that nobody see's exept God grined in a way at the end of the day and it says, "watch me" haha but on a positive note...I ran with the Foot Hills Running Club at beginners level and was the last person (of course) but bet me it doesn't stay that way ;-) Tim, the coach was really nice and the other people runner were kind too. That makes any run a good run! 3.1 was done in the trails, they let me pick where to run since I was new :-)

Boling Park
4 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment