Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21st 2010 Running Blog

"Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green

Well, final report from the Dr. was Kailah needs to sit out this season. He's really trying to protect her growth plate so it isn't stunted. But, he gave us much hope, its only for a time. When she stops growing there won't be this issue at all!! So, in the mean time he has given her bunches of core/xtraining exercises to do. He said when this is all said and done you will be a better runner! Leaving his office there were no tears, but joy. We, both know, she will be a stronger person and runner through this....so will I.

Today was speed day. I did a warm up and two miles of intervals then a cool down. Ok. that was screeching hard. When I was done I bent over for something and sweat ran off my chin like a stream of fluid...it was so gross!!

Boling Park
4 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment