Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 14th 2010 Running Blog

"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character." - T. Alan Armstrong

Well, today was speed day and I gave it everything I had but am not too happy with it. I ran too late in the morning and it totally made we weak, then it was basically the clasic tale of "The Tortoise and the Hare." Except this time I was the Hare. I did a warm up and that was draining then I ran the fastest I could run and had to come to a complete stop cuz I couldn't move or breathe. That went on only a few more times and that was all I could do! I want my hard work to pay off, but I wonder....am I?

Boling Park
3 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment