Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6th 2010 Running Blog

"Hurt so good, come on baby make it hurt so good cuz sometimes love don't feel like it should, you make it hurt so good" - John Cougar

haha ok today was xtraining day and let me tell ya it was so painful, several hours later....still hurts! They kept playing this song "Hurts so Good" and I gotta tell you, listening to that song and my teeth gritting, seriously, the perfect song for today! I was thinking, "Ha! thats an UNDERSTATEMENT!" Wow. I am so sore.

I did it hard. I decided on Tue. to xtrain cuz that is when the lady teaches Power Pump (pain to the 3rd degree) then Zumba. So, I only did 3 miles at Boling. I'm wanting my body to understand this is its lifestyle. I think that is a good xtraining day. This is not easy that lady has us like in a flying position or like a ballet where one foot is on the ground and the other is back in the air and your arms are stretched forward and in the position you have weights and you are doing curls!! It really hurts like I have to stop and bend down, its soooo painful. Then like your head is on a ball but the rest of your body is straight out from chin to knees flat as a board, it feels like a spanking (cuz its your bottom that makes to stay in that place) but your doing weights with your arms and then you start to do lifts with your bottom, with dumbbells on your hips. It stings so bad. I had to not do certain things cuz my body started shaking. If you've ever done Cardio Kickboxing she does that with weights. But I noticed today, my legs weren't affected at all, which I was happy cuz it made me feel like they were strong cuz of running. I'm not like all excited about it like running. If I hurt like in a good way while I run, I feel like I'm accomplishing something. So, I just kept telling myself, "Toni, this will make you a better runner, you will have more balance, your core will be tighter and you'll loose more weight so you can go faster, so just hang in there." Then zumba was exhausting. So, thats enough for today!

Boling
3 Miles
Power Pump
1 Hour
Zumba
1 Hour

No comments:

Post a Comment