Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th 2010 Running Blog

"Don't run anyone else's race except your own." - Joan Benoit Samuelson (Gold Medal Olympic Women's Marathon)

Taking time to focus on MY race. Still tossing around what race I want to enter but I am definitely putting a plan together to help me be successful in my race. For some reason, I don't want to stop. I want to run straight through, like no walking. Now if I have a bathroom issue that doesn't count :-) haha its called the "Toni Running Logic" ~ bathroom breaks don't count! BUT I'm still trying to figure out my body and running diet so I don't stop. Its just when I get to five miles my body is stronger than my will. I've incorporated two different cross training days plus I have a hill, long, speed day and still kept my rest day. So, with fingers tied behind my back....lets try this again!!

Sequoyah Trails (Hill Day)
3 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment