Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20th 2010 Running Blog

"There ain't no shame looking at a good runner's back. Now, if the runner sucks, that's something else entirely…" - The Rage, Training Tips

Haha I am around better than "good" runners and yes, I look at their backs :-)

Today was xtraining day. I did a power pump class and did 30 min. of swimming laps :-) Can I just say, swimming laps is hard. I rested alot! I do feel like my whole body got a work out though not just parts of it.

Power Pump
1 Hour
Pool Laps
30 min.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're a beast!

    I'm taking swim lessons right now, and they last an hour. I'm glad we are not swimming non-stop, because I am so exhausted after class. (Usually we are split into groups of 3, so the first group will go, then the next.... so I get to swim with one group and rest for 2. lol)

    ReplyDelete